We had a great time covering the Milwaukee wedding scene in 2014! We put out new articles weekly, but these ten really struck a cord with Milwaukee couples planning their wedding. So enjoy our most popular Milwaukee wedding articles of 2014 – we can’t wait to bring you more amazing content in the New Year!
1. Milwaukee’s Top 12 Epic Engagement Photos
This article was our most popular of 2014, with thousands of visitors voting for their favorite image! Above is the winning photo by Tres Jolie Photo, but check out the Epic Engagement Photos article for more amazing Milwaukee photos.
2. Milwaukee’s Top 3 Alternative Wedding Venues
Lots of #MKEBrides out there are interested in alternative wedding venues, as this article received thousands of visits. A big thanks to JBe Photography and our fabulous models for making this photo shoot possible.
3. Wedding Vendors Every Milwaukee Bride Should Know
We love that this article is so popular because it showcases our MIM Family Members. These amazing vendors make it possible for us to run Married In Milwaukee, so please show them some love! Photo by Reminisce Studio by Miranda & Adam.
4. A Spectacular Pritzlaff Building Wedding for $106K
With thousands of visits, this Pritzlaff Cost Breakdown article made it into the top 5 – and with good reason. Not only is it a spectacular wedding, but it’s at the Pritzlaff, one of the hottest wedding venues in town. Photo by Valo Photography.
5. An Awesomely Intimate Wedding at Swig for $14K
6. First Look: The New ‘Great Hall’ at Pabst Best Place
With thousands of visits, it’s easy to see that #MKEBrides and #MKEGrooms love the new Great Hall at Pabst Best Place. We love it too – they did a great great job on the renovations so a big congrats goes to the whole Best Place crew! Photo by Ilana Natasha Photography.
7. Holy Shit, You’re Getting Married: Here’s 18 Fun Things To Do Now
The title of this article lead to a lot of clicks. But once you read it, you’ll see that these fun things #MKEBrides can do once they are engaged is a great way to start planning your wedding. Photo by Andy Stenz Photography.
8. 25 Milwaukee Wedding Vendors with Amazing Instagram Feeds
9. 26 Ways to Show Some #MKELove at Your Wedding