We love Instagram, and we’ve found some very cool wedding vendors on there. This article showcases some amazing vendor Instagram feeds that focus heavily on their wedding and design work.
Hashtags rule on Instagram and they are a great way to find some awesome Milwaukee wedding inspiration. Definitely check out hashtags like #MKEBrides, #MilwaukeeWeddings and #MarriedInMilwaukee. Have fun, and please let us know about other Milwaukee wedding-related Instagram feeds in the comments!
1. Andy Stenz Photography – @andystenz
Andy Stenz is an amazing Milwaukee photographer who also travels to beautiful locations around the world…and it’s all captured via his Instagram.
2. Art Below Zero – @artbelowzeromax
Be amazed with the ice sculpting talent of Max from Art Below Zero. Check out some live action shots too!
3. Belle Fiori – @bellefiorimke
Amazing flowers on this feed!!! Side note – make sure to visit Belle Fiori’s awesome new location on Milwaukee’s East Side to see their work in person.
4. Bliss Bridal – @blissbridalwi
Follow Bliss Bridal for photos of the hottest designer wedding dresses available at their shop.
5. Broadway Paper – @broadwaypaper
Check out the new stuff going at Broadway Paper’s shop in the Third Ward and see some awesome wedding invitation shots too.
6. Bucci’s Bridal – @buccisbridal
Check out the new arrivals at this cute, intimate bridal shop located in Pewaukee.
7. Cakes by Erin Salerno – @cakesbyerins
We can’t get enough of Erin’s cakes! We want to see more!!!
8. The Cake Lady – @cakeladydesigns
Everyone loves a beautiful wedding cake and The Cake Lady is pretty amazing.
9. DMH Floral Designs – @dmhfloraldesigns
Get to know the DMH team and their pretty floral designs by following them on Instagram.
10. Feisty Flowers – @feistyflowers
Observe Feisty Flowers’ owner Jaclyn pull her creative floral pieces together.
11. freshdesign – @freshdesignflowers
The prettiness is overwhelming… in a good way! 🙂
12. Front Room Photography – @front_room_photography
Follow along as Front Room captures Milwaukee couples getting married.
13. Jaxie – @jaxiebridal
Jaxie is continuously dreaming up new styles in bridal accessories and showcasing them via her Instagram.
14. Kate Weinstein Photography – @kate_weinstein
Swoon over Kate Weinstein’s romantic wedding and engagement photos as shared via her Instagram.
15. Lizzibeth – @shoplizzibeth
Looking for mad cute accessories unlike what you’ll find anywhere in Milwaukee? Follow Lizzibeth for some wedding (and everyday) accessorizing pieces curated and sold by owner Lizzi Weasler.
16. The Majestic Vision – @themajesticvision
Majestic Vision just relocated to Wisconsin from Florida. She still plans weddings in the Sunshine State and we can’t wait to see more of her Milwaukee inspiration.
17. Married In Milwaukee – @marriedinmke
Gotta give us a shout out right? Check out our Instagram as we document life in our fine city running Milwaukee’s top wedding blog. Be on the lookout for fun contests too!
18. Milwaukee Flower Company – @veganistaflorista
She’s obsessed with flowers, so naturally her Instagram has great flower shots and more!
19. Mint & Lovely Studios – @mintandlovely
Since Mint & Lovely launched they’ve been cranking out beautiful custom stationery, invitations, and all the cute details to bring your wedding design together.
20. Miss Ruby Boutique – @missrubyboutique
Watch Miss Ruby Boutique’s Instagram for their extensive selection of bridesmaid and wedding dresses.
21. Robyn Vining Photography – @robynvining
Robyn’s Instagram is full of beautiful photos and inspiration she uses to take her photos. She loves a Milwaukee love story.
22. Sound By Design – @soundbydesign
Check out Sound By Design’s Instagram feed for some amazing uplighting in Milwaukee wedding venues, but also a lot of people having an awesome time at their wedding.
23. Steve White Films – @stevewhitefilms
Steve White is an AMAZING photographer. His Instagram has some fantastic fashion shots, but he also captures a few weddings. His Instagram feed boasts over 29,000 followers; he’s definitely someone to watch.
24. Timeless Events – @timelesseventsllc
Timeless Events documents the various awesome weddings they help coordinate. So much prettiness.
25. Welke’s Flowers – @welkesflowers
You can never have too many pretty flower pictures. I promise!
Other Instagram Favorites
This article was dedicated to vendors showcasing their work on Instagram, but be sure to check these vendors out too for some awesome personal feeds: @jennbrinley @olgathomas78, @nikkiwinterphotography, @rennen29 (PS. She’s got awesome photos of her adorable new puppy) and @champagnestudios.