I’ve always been a numbers person and sharing the cost of weddings via our super popular Wedding Cost Breakdown article series is one of my favorite things to do! Below you’ll find the ones most popular with our audience during 2017. Hope it helps in your planning!
Thanks to all the awesome couples who shared their real wedding budgets along with their wedding planning tips. We are always looking for more cost breakdown articles, so hit us up if you’d like your wedding featured!
1. A Pretty $22K South Shore Pavilion Wedding
Milwaukee couples LOVE the South Shore Pavilion as a wedding venue. It is cost effective, but very DIY which is one reason this couple leveraged Evenement as their wedding planner to pull off their beautiful day. Photo by Autumn Silva Photography.
2. A Beautiful Funky $22K Milwaukee Public Museum Wedding
The Milwaukee Public Museum is definitely a unique spot to get married. From photos with dinosaurs and igloos, to dancing among Streets of Old Milwaukee, this wedding had it all! Photo by Ellagraph Studios.
3. A Riverwest Inspired Urban Ecology Center Wedding for $15K
4. A Beautiful Pizza Man Wedding for $15K
Who knew the Upper East Side Pizza Man looks so beautiful for intimate weddings! Did you know the best way to reduce your wedding budget is to limit your guest list? Intimate weddings are some of the best! Photos by Roost Photography.
5. A Spectacular Turner Hall Wedding for $55K
6. A Super Fun Pabst Best Place Wedding for $16K
7. A Pretty Marcus Center Wedding for $30K
This couple opted to have a Friday night wedding at the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts (or the PAC for us old school Milwaukee) to save on costs allowing them to hire some amazing vendors for their special day. Photo by Happy Gnome Photography.
8. A Fun, Beautiful Villa Terrace Wedding for $23K
The Villa Terrace Decorative Arts Museum is one of the most beautiful venues in Wisconsin! Makes sense that this couple put a large portion of their budget to the amazing cinematography skills of Sweet Pea Cinema, to capture their beautiful wedding day! Photo by WS Photography.
9. An Elegant Lake Country Wedding at The Delafield Hotel for $32K
10. A Super Fun Milwaukee Athletic Club Wedding for $38K
The Milwaukee Athletic Club is such a great venue with a huge rooftop patio deck with views of downtown Milwaukee and beautiful historic ballrooms. This couple took advantage of both! Photo by Haley Kraus Photography.