We love working with couples for our super popular Cost Breakdown series of articles. Not only do they showcase some amazing weddings, they help engaged couples better plan their weddings and budgets.
We did several Cost Breakdown articles last year and these ten were the most popular, so we hope they help with your planning! A big thanks to all of the couples that shared their wedding Cost Breakdowns with us. Interested in sharing yours? Hit us up – we’d love to hear from you!
1. An Urban Fairytale Wedding at Café Centraal for $13k
Wow! We loved this Cafe Centraal wedding and so did everyone else! It features several Married In Milwaukee Family Members and looks like it was tons of fun! Photos by Michelle Kujawski Photography and Planning by Chasing Threes Wedding Design.
Quick Facts – Café Centraal Wedding:
- Guests: 80
- Ceremony/Reception: Café Centraal
- Total Costs: $12,917
2. A Uniquely Cool Wedding at the Harley Museum for $32k
The minute we saw this Harley-Davdison Museum wedding we knew it was going to be a big hit with #MKECouples. The majority of this couple’s budget went towards food and drink, and we have to say, they threw one hell of a party! Photo by Janviere Photography.
Quick Facts – H-D Museum Wedding:
- Guests: 160
- Ceremony: Founders Terrace at the Harley-Davidson Museum
- Reception: The Garage at the Harley-Davidson Museum
- Total Costs: $32,225
3. A Modern Wedding at the Harley-Davidson Museum for $38K
Milwaukee is a large part of this couple’s relationship, so they knew they wanted a downtown venue to host their big day. Enter Chrome at the Harley-Davidson Museum, a perfect fit for their wedding! Photos by vJoy Photography.
Quick Facts – H-D Museum Wedding:
- Guests: 214
- Ceremony/Reception: Harley-Davidson Museum
- Total Costs: $38,474
4. A Rustic Chic Wedding at the Pritzlaff Building for $40K
This Pritzlaff Building wedding was amazing and #MKECouples loved it too. The couple was searching for a rustic space, downtown with and open floor plan – the Pritzlaff delivered. Bonus points for using tons of #MIMFamily vendors! Photos by Nikki Winter Photography.
Quick Facts – Pritzlaff Building Wedding:
- Guests: 163
- Ceremony: St. Anthony’s Parish
- Reception: The Historic Pritzlaff Building
- Total Costs: $40,176
5. A Milwaukee Riverfront Wedding for $21k
This couple met at Marquette, so they knew they wanted to have their wedding in Milwaukee, even though they now live in California. The Holiday Inn Milwaukee Riverfront fit their needs perfectly! Photos by Cream City Weddings.
Quick Facts – Holiday Inn Riverfront Wedding:
- Guests: 130
- Ceremony: Church of the Gesu
- Reception: Holiday Inn Milwaukee Riverfront
- Total Costs: $21,576
6. A Rustic Urban Ecology Center Wedding for $28K
Quick Facts – Urban Ecology Center Wedding:
- Guests: 150
- Ceremony/Reception: Urban Ecology Center
- Total Costs: $28,027
7. A Magical Schlitz Audubon Wedding for $29K
Quick Facts – Schlitz Audubon Wedding:
- Guests: 172
- Ceremony/Reception: Schlitz Audubon Nature Center
- Total Costs: $29,032
8. A Brunch Wedding at the Iron Horse Hotel for $15K
Quick Facts – Iron Horse Hotel Wedding:
- Number of Guests: 135
- Ceremony: Christ King Parish
- Reception: The Iron Horse Hotel
- Total Costs: $15,240
9. A Stunningly Beautiful Villa Filomena Wedding for $29K
Quick Facts – Villa Filomena Wedding:
- Guests: 100
- Ceremony/Reception: Villa Filomena
- Total Costs: $28,587
10. A $30K Pabst Best Place Wedding
After this couple saw the Great Hall at Pabst Best Place they were sold. We don’t blame them – you can’t get much more Milwaukee history than doing your wedding at Best Place at the Historic Pabst Brewery. Photos by Kathy McDowell Photography.
Quick Facts – Best Place Wedding:
- Guests: 128
- Ceremony/Reception: Best Place at the Historic Pabst Brewery
- Total Costs: $30,170