Instagram is great and we are on it just about every day. One of our favorite things to do is check out the amazing images tagged #MarriedInMilwaukee, and that’s what this article is all about.
In fact, the hashtag #MarriedInMilwaukee has over 7,400+ posts!! We searched through several of them to find our favorites featuring happy couples and narrowed them down to these. Enjoy!
1. At The Zoo – @thepaperelephant
Wow, wedding photos at the Milwaukee County Zoo! We love it!! Photo by The Paper Elephant.
2. In The Third Ward – @reminisce_miradam
Love photos on the Riverwalk in the Third Ward! Photo by Reminisce Studio by Miranda & Adam
3. Stunning Villa Terrace – @autumnsilvaphotography
4. Public Market Baby! – @creamcityweddings
The Milwaukee Public Market is truly an amazing asset for our city, so how could you not get a wedding photo there? Photo by Cream City Weddings.
5. Wow, That’s City Hall – @lottie.lillian
We did a double take with this one – can you believe this is Milwaukee’s City Hall? Just shows what a creative photographer like Lottie Lillian can come up with.
6. Oh Yeah, The Downtown Milwaukee Skyline – @front_room_photo
You can never go wrong with Milwaukee’s beautiful skyline in the background. Photo by Front Room Photography.
7. Simple and Beautiful – @andystenz
Sometimes, if you just remove all of the distractions, all the background and just think about your love, you’ll get an amazing shot. Photo by Andy Stenz Photography.
8. Hubbard Park Lodge Tunnel – @roostmke
We’ve seen some great photos in this tunnel at Hubbard Park Lodge, and here’s another one. Photo by Roost Photography.
9. Birds at Schlitz Audubon – @robynvining
Okay, first off Schlitz Audubon is AMAZINGLY beautiful just to walk around, not to mention having your wedding there. And yes, you can have these Raptors (birds of prey) up close and personal at your event. Kudos to Beloved | By Robyn Vining for capturing this one!
10. Outside The Knickerbocker Hotel – @happygnome77
Fun fact – this is Angela’s (co-owner of Married In Milwaukee) cousin and his beautiful bride. We got to tag along all day with them as Happy Gnome Photography took some awesome photos!
11. Beauty On The Breakwater – @elizabethhaase
We LOVE this photo on the breakwater at the lakefront! Great job Elizabeth Haase Photography.
12. A Chill in the Air – @brianslawsonphotography
Fall weddings are great, and you can tell the chill in the air didn’t stop the heat between these two 🙂 Awesome photo by Brian Slawson Photography.
13. And Then These Bikes Raced By – @twinlensweddings
That one day when we were out taking wedding photos, and a bike race just happened to go by. Great photo by Twin Lens Weddings.
14. A Foggy Morning by the Lagoon – @emilysteffen
We love wedding photos from the lagoon by the lakefront. Add in a little fog and they turn epic. Photo by Emily Steffen.
15. Parking Lot Love – @teamwoodnote
Take a parking lot, add some love and you get an awesomely unique photo by Woodnote Photography.
16. Ahh, Downtown How We Love You – @thepaperelephant
Seriously, is there any other place you’d rather be than downtown Milwaukee, skyline and river in the background? Not us! Beautiful photo by The Paper Elephant.
17. And Speaking of Loving Downtown – @lottie.lillian
Yet again, these downtown Milwaukee wedding photos have captured our hearts. Photo by Lottie Lillian
18. Don’t Get Mad, Take a Photo! – @tres_jolie_photo
It’s summertime in downtown Milwaukee, which means boats on the river and drawbridges backing up traffic. But we’ll sit in traffic a little longer when we see an amazing photo like this by Tres Jolie Photo.
19. On The Farm – @littlegiantphotography
All you need is a farm, a vintage couch and an amazing photographer like Little Giant Photography to get this photo.
20. That Lake Though – @boutiquephotographer
When you live in Milwaukee, you have a perfect backdrop for just about anything – the lakefront. Photo by Boutique Photographer.
21. That Groom Can Jump! – @santiagomurillophoto
Hopefully all future grooms will see this photo and get to work on their vertical leaps. 🙂 Photo by Santiago Murillo.
22. Perfection – @autumnsilvaphotography
Okay, all we can say is that we fucking love this photo by Autumn Silva Photography.
23. Under the Bridge at the Beer Garden – @jadongood
Hey, lots of wedding parties like have a few beers during photos, right? So why not stop by Estabrook Beer Garden and get a few photos like this while indulging. Photo by Jadon Good Photography.
24. Love Couples in Love – @magdalenephoto
Nothing cooler than seeing a couple in love on the wedding day. Photo by Magdalene Photography.
25. Brick Walls + Happy Couples – @littlegiantphotography
Take one happy couple on their wedding day, add in one of Milwaukee’s brick walls and you get a photo that captures everything. Photo by Little Giant Photography.
26. Marsupial Bridge Love – @rennen29
Milwaukee’s Marsupial Bridge has been the wedding photo spot of the year. And why not? It looks cool and is anchored by Lakefront Brewery on the north and the swing park on the east – two other great photo (and drinking) spots. Photo by Studio 29.