Instagram is arguably the biggest social media platform for wedding inspiration. Milwaukee wedding photographers are some of our favorite vendors to follow for our daily dose of couples in love.
For this article, we asked our #MIMFamily of Photographers to share their “most reached” or liked post on their Instagram feed for 2021. The results are in and are so fun to see! So scroll on to see these amazing photos and be sure to follow these local Milwaukee photographers on Instagram!
1. Roost Photography — @roostmke
Oh we love Roost Photography. Brandon has a skill of connecting with people and capturing that on film. Roost’s top photo from 2021 is a gorgeous gallery of the forever iconic Milwaukee wedding venue — Villa Terrace. Check it out!
2. Amanda Evans Photography — @amandaevans.photography
Master of light and capturing joy, this gallery was Amanda Evans Photography’s top Instagram post from 2021. What a shot! Check out the full Instagram gallery for more amazingness and full photo shoot credit.
3. Lottie Lillian Photography — @lottie.lillian
Lottie Lillian Photography‘s top Instagram photo showcases their ability to capture a unique perspective while leveraging the perfect lighting conditions. Check out the full Instagram gallery — it’s a stunner! Follow Lottie Lillian’s feed for a perfect mix of personality, joy & beautiful photos.
4. Happy Gnome Photography — @happygnome77
Happy Gnome Photography’s Instagram feed can be described in one word — HAPPY! Their feed makes you smile and we LOVE their top post of 2021. See the link for the full amazingness of Happy Gnome’s top Instagram post of 2021.
5. amarie photography — @amariephotos
Bright, airy & full of emotion is how we describe amarie photography‘s Instagram feed. And this photo just gives us all the smiles! Check the full Instagram Gallery for more amazingness and full photo shoot vendor credit — it’s a stunner!
6. Autumn Silva Photography — @autumnsilvaphotography
We absolutely love Autumn Silva Photography‘s work and their Instagram feed doesn’t disappoint. Their top Instagram post of 2021 shows a glimmer of the beauty and joy you’ll see on their feed. Be sure to follow them!
7. Brian Slawson Photography — @brianslawsonphotography
Brian Slawson Photography Instagram feed is a fun mix of light painting, avante-garde style wedding photos, Milwaukee pics and creative aerial photography. Their mad skills with drone footage & our Milwaukee Bucks World Champions (WOOT) definitely contributed to this photo being their top Instagram post of 2021.
8. Catherine Winkelman Photography — @catherinewinkelmanphotos
Catherine Winkelman Photography is skilled at capturing people in a crisp, clean and timeless photography style. We love her work and her top Instagram post from 2021 features a gorgeous Instagram Gallery of a beautiful venue — The Atrium.
9. Reminisce Photography — @reminiscephotomke
10. LauraJane Photography — @laurajane.photography
11. Chip Photography — @photography_chip
12. GE Creative — @ge.creative
13. Georgia Lloyd Photography — @georgia_.lloyd
So much to love about Georgia Lloyd Photography’s top Instagram post of 2021. I mean a green wedding dress with straight up winter vibes and the backdrop of the Wauwatosa Historical Society — so dreamy.
14. kbattle photography — @kbattlephotography
15. Leah Redmond Photography — @leahredmondphotography
16. Marmalade — @marmalademke
17. Sarah Godfrey Photography — @sarahgodfreyphoto
18. Married In Milwaukee — @marriedinmke
Bonus entry on this list of who you should follow is US (@marriedinmke)! Most of our photos feature our MIM Family of photographers — the folks that support us and what we do at Married In Milwaukee so we had to include our top Instagram post of 2021.
Again celebrating our World Championship Milwaukee Bucks, this photo was taken on the rooftop of Turner Hall overlooking the activity of the Deer District when tens of thousands of people gathered outside the Fiserv Forum to watch our team win the championship.
Thanks for all the follows! We appreciate you!