When we relaunched MarriedInMilwaukee.com we really started using our Twitter account, @MarriedInMKE, to network with Milwaukee wedding vendors. The results? It worked! The majority of the vendors we’ve featured on our site came from a simple Twitter conversation and in the process we’ve developed quite a great list of Milwaukee wedding professionals on Twitter.
So what’s this mean for the Milwaukee bride and groom researching their wedding? It means Twitter can be a great place to not only find potential vendors, but to interact with them. Many of the wedding vendors on Twitter regularly share samples of their work and answer questions from potential clients right on the site. If they haven’t already answered a question you have, just ask them!
Here’s how to get started using Twitter:
- If you don’t have a Twitter account, create one at twitter.com.
- You can start out by reading through our Milwaukee Weddings Twitter list to find Milwaukee wedding vendors.
- If you don’t find what you want in our list, try searching Twitter for keywords like “Milwaukee wedding” or “Milwaukee photographer“. Also take a look at the hashtags, such as #milwaukee.
- Follow those vendors you like and interact with them to figure out the best choices for your big day.
- Of course, be sure to follow MarriedInMilwaukee.com at @MarriedInMKE for all the latest Milwaukee wedding news, vendors and trends.