We love, love, love all couples in love. To help celebrate Pride Month, this article is specifically dedicated to LGBT couples celebrating life and commitment by getting engaged and married.
It’s hard to believe that when we started Married In Milwaukee 10+ years ago, the commitment of marriage wasn’t allowed for our LGBTQ+ brothers and sisters. While we are so grateful for progress, it’s important to continue spreading the message of love, acceptance and equality. Enjoy the following photos, all from local Milwaukee wedding photographers, and get some warm fuzzies for couples in love.
1. First Dance Excitement — Reminisce Photography
The joy of this couple’s first dance is infectious. Photo by Reminisce Photography.
2. Underneath the City Lights — Roost Photography
A dip shot — always an epic choice. Photo by Roost Photography.
3. Secret Laughter — Happy Gnome Photography
A moment of laughter shared between these newlyweds. Photo by Happy Gnome Photography.
4. Hoan is Where the Heart Is — Lottie Lillian Photography
The Hoan Bridge — a Milwaukee icon — looking great behind these super fun grooms. How happy do they look?! Photo by Lottie Lillian Photography.
5. Happy Vows — Reminisce Photography
We love the excitement of weddings! Photo by Reminisce Photography.
6. Intimate Moments — Georgia Lloyd Photography
Quiet secrets between lovers. Photo by Georgia Lloyd Photography.
7. Rooftop Kisses — Roost Photography
Taken from the rooftop of Turner Hall Ballroom — this is such an epic shot. Photo by Roost Photography.
8. Giddy in Pink — Kbattle Photography
This elusive pink wall in Walker’s Point doesn’t steal the show from this happy couple. Photo by kbattle photography.
9. The Anticipation — Georgia Lloyd Photography
That special moment before lips touch. Photo by Georgia Lloyd Photography.
10. Looking Sharp in Jeans — Happy Gnome Photography
Jeans at weddings — something we can definitely get behind. Photo by Happy Gnome Photography.
11. Engagement at The Milwaukee Domes — Kbattle Photography
Oh Milwaukee Domes — we love you and your amazing backdrop for photos. Photo by Kbattle Photography.
12. Winter Sunset Kisses — Roost Photography
We love a winter wedding! All the more reason to rock that hygge style and get cozy. Photo by Roost Photography.
13. Passionate Moments — Reminisce Photography
Making out on camera is the best. Photo by Reminisce Photography.
14. Newlywed Kisses — Happy Gnome Photography
A sweet moment on a sweet wedding day. Photo by Happy Gnome Photography.
15. Doggos and Rooftops — Maria Campbell Photography
Dogs are family! Photo by Maria Campbell Photography.
16. That Just Married Glow — Reminisce Photography
When you are so full of joy your nose crinkles! Photo by Reminisce Photography.
17. Hold My Hand — Georgia Lloyd Photography
Holding hands going through life with the love of your life. Photo by Georgia Lloyd Photography.
18. Pecks in Nature — kbattle photography
We love engagement photos taken in nature. Photo by kbattle photography.
19. Coffee Cuties — Reminisce Photography
You can’t go wrong with engagement photos at Colectivo! Photo by Reminisce Photography.
20. Stylish & In Love — kbattle photography
What do you think they’re laughing about? Photo by kbattle photography.
21. Engaged — Happy Gnome Photography
Kisses and laughter go together. Photo by Happy Gnome Photography.
22. Kissing Is Fun — Georgia Lloyd Photography
Kisses and laughter go together. Photo by Georgia Lloyd Photography.
23. A Surprise Engagement — Bay View Printing Co.
The only photo featured not taken by an amazing Milwaukee Wedding Photographer, we just had to share this exciting image of a surprise proposal at Bay View Printing Co.’s Drink + Ink. So much joy in this photo from BVPC Instagram.