One of the best things about writing for Married In Milwaukee is getting exposed to amazing Milwaukee wedding photos. Below you’ll find 12 of the top epic Milwaukee wedding photos we could find, listed alphabetically. These were taken in various locations throughout our awesome city and we’d like you to vote for your favorite.
The winner gets bragging rights, but as I’m sure you can see, all these photos are absolutely stunning. This friendly competition ends Sunday May 12, 2013.
1. Andy Stenz Photography – Milwaukee Riverwalk
2. Boutique Photographer Linda Gumieny – Milwaukee Art Museum
3. Champagne Studios – Pabst Brewery
4. Craig John Photography – Milwaukee City Hall
5. Dennis Felber Photography – Milwaukee Art Museum
6. Front Room Photography – Pritzlaff Building Rooftop
7. JBe Photography – Miller Park
8. KB Image Photography – Discovery World Fireworks
9. m three studio – Villa Terrace
10. Reminisce Studio – Brady Street Foot Bridge
11. Studio 29 – Downtown Milwaukee for the Holidays
12. Tres Jolie Photo – Milwaukee Art Museum
Vote For Your Favorite Epic Milwaukee Image
All of these images are awesome, but we want to know what your favorite is. Make your pick (I know, it’s hard to choose just one) and vote below. The winner gets bragging rights as the photographer of Milwaukee’s Top Epic Wedding Photo!
The friendly competition ends Sunday May 12, 2013 and you can only vote once.