We love showcasing Milwaukee and the amazing photographer talent that exists here and the beautiful backdrop our City provides for wedding photos.
Below are 18 amazingly epic Milwaukee wedding photos, listed in alphabetical order by location. Take a look and vote for your favorite. This friendly competition ends on February 29th, 2020 and the winner gets bragging rights. Enjoy!
1. Atwater Beach — LauraJane Photography
2. Camp Wedding — Brian Slawson Photography
3. Deer District — Happy Gnome Photography
4. Frame Park Waukesha — Catherine Winkelman Photography
5. Harley-Davidson Motorcycle — Amanda Vick Creative
6. Lakeshore State Park on a Foggy Day — McNiel Photography
7. Milwaukee Art Museum — Autumn Silva Photography
8. Milwaukee Central Library — Amarie Photo
9. Milwaukee Public Market — Brad Ryan Photography
10. Milwaukee Public Museum — Roost Photography
11. Milwaukee Riverfront — Reminisce Photography
12. Milwaukee Skyline — Lottie Lillian Photography
13. MPD Squad Car — Gloss Photography Studios
14. New Years Eve — Twin Lens Weddings
15. Pritzlaff Rooftop: Milwaukee Skyline —The Paper Elephant
16. Third Ward Commission Row — kbattle photography
17. Third Ward Street Crossing — Michelle Kujawski Photography
18. Villa Terrace Art Museum — Laurelyn Savannah Photography
Vote for Your Favorite Epic Milwaukee Wedding Photo
All of these images are awesome, but we want to know what your favorite is. Make your pick (we know, it’s hard to choose just one) and vote below. The winner gets bragging rights as the photographer of Milwaukee’s Top Epic Wedding Photo!
Sorry, this contest has ended.