Over the past few years, wedding dress designers have paid more attention to making your back look sexy in their dresses. So get your sexy on, enjoy looking at these sexy backs and take advantage of that all angle mirror when you go dress shopping!
We partnered with John Ciciora Photography and some local dress shops for this photo shoot a little over a year ago. And while some of these dresses are no longer carried by the bridal shops featured, if you see one you love, they are likely to carry something similar!
1. Bejeweled Backlace and Jaw Dropping Train
We love this this Martina Liana dress with its beautiful string of beads drawing attention to this dramatic low back and a jaw dropping train. Dress from Stone Manor Bridal; photo by John Ciciora Photography.
2. Attention Grabbing Geometrical Accents
3. This Deep V Back Though…
4. Curve Hugging and Back Accentuating
5. This Cathedral Length Veil – Wow
We love everything about this photo… featuring this stunning veil from The White Dress. Amazing photo by John Ciciora Photography.
6. Lace, and Buttons and Bling… Oh My!
7. Flowing and Beautiful
Even dresses without a low back can have some beauty and movement to them making for amazing photos. This Willoby dress is from Miss Ruby Boutique; floral by Belle Fiori; photo by John Ciciora Photography.
8. Dip Low With this Beauty
9. Low and Strappy
This Lis Simon dress from Bucci’s Bridal has a beautiful low back with the security of spaghetti straps to keep everything in place. Floral by Jane Kelly Floral; Photo by John Ciciora Photography.
10. Covered in Lace
Want to have beautiful accents on the back of your dress, but want coverage? Opt for a lace covered back like this Madison James dress from Bliss Bridal. Floral by Petals Floral Design; photo by John Ciciora Photography.
11. Fit and Flare, Booty There
12. Conservative and Sexy
Have we mentioned how much we love lace? This Maggie Sottero dress is so beautiful! From Bucci’s Bridal; floral by Jane Kelly Floral; photo by John Ciciora Photography.
13. Intricate and Symmetrical Beadwork
14. Exposed Back; Draped with Jewels
This Paloma Blanca dress from White Dress Milwaukee got us loving the jeweled spaghetti straps! Photo by John Ciciora Photography.
15. Pretty Pretty Layers
16. A-Line Dresses are A-Mazing from the Back
This Maggie Sottero dress with its unique cap sleeve, exposed back and beatiful a-line cut also looks great at any angle. Floral by Feisty Flowers; dress from Bucci’s Bridal; photo by John Ciciora Photography.
17. Pretty in the Front; Sexy in the Back
Wedding Dresses that are cut higher in the front, deserve to let loose in the back. This beautiful Hayley Paige dress from Bliss Bridal is a perfect example. Photo by John Ciciora Photography.
18. Corseted Wedding Dresses – Yes Please!
19. Mid-Exposed Back
If super low cut back dresses aren’t your thing, even the most subtle show of skin can be sophisticated, feminine and sexy. This Mikaella gown is from Miss Ruby Boutique; floral by Wood Violet Floral Design; photo by John Ciciora Photography.
20. Eye Catching Lace Bottom
A dress featuring lacework on the bottom like this Mori Lee gown looks amazing in photos. Remember to tell your MOH to set it during your ceremony! Dress from Bliss Bridal; photo by John Ciciora Photography.
21. Uniquely Framed Dress Back
22. Long and Dramatic, Tulle Upon Tulle
A dress with a fitted bodice and layers of tulle is always a flattering fit and looks amazing in photos. Fiore Couture dress from Stone Manor Bridal; floral by Alfa Flower Shop; photo by John Ciciora Photography.
- Stone Manor Bridal: Models – Rachel Payne & Victoria Lowther | Hair & Makeup – Allure Salon & Spa
- Miss Ruby Boutique: Models – Sarah & Natasha | Hair & Makeup – Style by R
- Amelishan: Models – Danica & Nicole | Hair – Hair Formations; Makeup – Traci Hanke
- Bliss Bridal: Model – Jessica Roach
- White Dress: Models – Ellie & Grace of JeSuis Talent
- Bucci’s Bridal: Models – Anjelika Grigoryans & Samantha Drake | Hair – Kaytlyn Dwyer | Makeup – Lustrous Beauty Studio