What’s the average cost of a Milwaukee wedding? We get this question all the time, and the vendors we work with get it too. The answer really depends on you, your style and your budget.
To help you plan your budget, we wanted to share a great resource we came across on Twitter recently. The website, CostOfWedding.com breaks down the cost of a Milwaukee wedding, allowing you to set your budget before you go and talk to vendors.
Our advice is to use this as a guide to develop your budget. Once you start meeting with vendors you’ll see that you do get what you pay for. Keep in mind that you’ll pay more for things like experience, service, location, time, quality, uniqueness, designer labels, etc. Go with a good, experienced vendor and they’ll educate you on things you would of never thought of and produce unique products that will provide a lifetime of memories.
About The Data
According to CostOfWedding.com, the data below is based on surveys done with recently-married couples in 2011 and the average cost of a Milwaukee wedding is between $16,196 and $26,993. This is based on a guest count estimated between 142 and 162.
The site also states that you should expect to pay 50% to 100%+ more when choosing well-experienced professionals, designer labels, popular event locations, unique or custom products and services. The average numbers listed below don’t include the higher prices for unique or custom services, but you can see that breakdown on CostOfWedding.com
Average Milwaukee Wedding Costs
- Attire & Accessories: $1,052 – $1,753
- Beauty & Spa: $100 – $168
- Entertainment: $1,804 – $3,005
- Flowers & Decorations: $1,220 – $2,033
- Gifts & Favors: $479 – $798
- Invitations: $600 – $998
- Jewelry: $2,795 – $4,658
- Photography & Video: $2,692 – $4,486
- Planner/Consultant: $4,984 – $8,304
- Transportation: $611 – $1,018
- Venue, Catering & Rentals: $9,958 – $16,596
Again, these costs can vary widely and you should only use them as a rough guide to planning your wedding budget. To see each breakdown of each catagory, head over to CostOfWedding.com.
- Milwaukee Wedding Photography Prices
- Milwaukee Wedding Officiant – Derek Mosley
- Milwaukee Wedding Photography
- Wedding Invitations Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Wedding Caterers