Since we created the Wedding Cost Breakdown back in 2012, we’ve featured 40 amazing weddings. And each time we post one it’s hugely popular with Milwaukee brides and grooms.
Some, however, are more popular and that’s what you’ll find below. Here’s our 10 most popular Cost Breakdowns done in 2016. Enjoy!
1. A Casually Cool Wedding at Pabst Best Place for $27K
Not only did Best Place at the Historic Pabst Brewery win our Top Searched Venue, they got the top Cost Breakdown too! These two beer-lovers from California booked Best Place at the Historic Pabst Brewery site unseen and they couldn’t be happier. Photos by Little Giant Photography.
2. A Beautiful Pritzlaff Wedding for $30K
This couple was looking for a venue that fit both of their different styles… something featuring rustic, outdoors elements, yet was in the action of downtown Milwaukee. The Historic Prizlaff Building didn’t disappoint and was host to this beautiful $30K wedding. Photos by Andrea Ryerson Photography.
3. An Amazingly Beautiful Turner Hall Wedding for $54K
We think this couple did a pretty awesome job and hired some amazing vendors – including several Married In Milwaukee Family Members. Read on to learn more about their beautiful Turner Hall wedding! Photos by Reminisce Studio.
4. A $19K Downtown Milwaukee Wedding
A Downtown Milwaukee wedding for under $20K? It’s no wonder this was a popular one. Even though the couples’ venue has since closed, this Cost Breakdown still offers some great tips! Photos by Happy Gnome Photography.
5. A $31K Polish Center Wedding
6. A $24K Wedding at Anodyne in Walker’s Point
7. This Boston Couple Got Married at The Box MKE for $22K
8. An Intimate $28K Wedding at Cuvée in the Third Ward
9. A Fun $21K Wedding at The Box in Downtown Milwaukee
This couple wanted a fun wedding in a convenient, walkable location that showed their love of Milwaukee. They accomplished this a more with their Box Milwaukee wedding. Photos by Katelyn Winski Photography & Design.
10. A $22K Wedding At Anodyne Coffee Roasters
We have to say – for $22K with 150 guests this couple had a pretty amazing Anodyne Coffee wedding. And bonus – they used tons of Married In Milwaukee Family Members! Photos by Paper Elephant Photography.