Welcome to Married In Milwaukee and thanks for visiting our site!
We are a Milwaukee Weddings company and online wedding publication. Originally launched in 2008, with a major relaunch in 2012, Married In Milwaukee is run by Milwaukee-locals Angela and Greg Quigley.
Both Angela and Greg have a love for Milwaukee and feel that the Milwaukee wedding scene is full of extremely talented vendors and artists. Their goal with Married In Milwaukee is to connect Milwaukee couples with these vendors by helping them plan their Milwaukee wedding via a local resource. And for those of you in Chicago or Palm Beach, we’ve recently launched the Chicago weddings resource Married In Chicago and Palm Beach weddings resource Married In Palm Beach!
Local and Built on Relationships
Married In Milwaukee is owned and operated locally. This allows us to build relationships with local vendors and bring you the best, most up-to-date information to help plan your Milwaukee wedding.
Most of our articles are written after meeting face-to-face with vendors so we get a feel for their style, quality and personality and pass that on to you.
Vendors – Be Featured
In addition, we do “featured vendor” posts from time-to-time and creatively curated article content. If you’re interested in any of these options or have a cool idea you’d like us to cover, contact us . We’d love to hear from you!
Partnering with Married In Milwaukee
If you are a locally owned Milwaukee wedding vendor doing some really great things, we’d love to hear from you. We are always looking to develop additional partnerships with vendors like yourself looking to reach awesome couples getting Married In Milwaukee.
Visitors to our site are in search of Milwaukee wedding vendors, locations and advice, and we are their first online stop. Check out our advertising page for more details.
From time to time we are asked to contribute to local news segments. Here’s a few of our favorites:
- Two Beer Marketing Podcast – Married In Milwaukee – March 2017
- Shepherd Express – “A Distinctly Milwaukee Spin on Weddings” – February 2017
- Milwaukee Business Journal – “Married In Milwaukee Finds Growth by Staying Local” – March 2014
- Fox6 – “Pick the Perfect Wedding Dress” – January 2014
- Fox6 – “Wedding Flower Arrangements” – January 2014
- Fox6 – “Signature Wedding Cocktails” – January 2014
- Fox6 – “Pick The Perfect Day for Your Wedding” – January 2014
- Fox6 – “Cost Saving Tips for Your Milwaukee Wedding” – May 2015